LAST YEAR'S RESULTS
2014 Breeders included
2016 pre-paid breeder
2016 pre-paid flyer
2016 Full list
2016 Auction list
2016 Pre-paid list
2015 Auction list
2015 Pre-paid list
2017 SA SIRES PRODUCE
19 Jan 2017 Posted by GAVIN HARRIS from SALDC SECRETARY,
SA Sires 2017 - Marree 580 km north of Adelaide, Sunday 20th August.
new guidelines this year.
1) Nominate ring numbers and pay by Friday 16th June, hamper night of
our 4th SAHPA race.
2) Nominate up to 10 ring numbers per breeder
3) Pay $40 per bird
4) Hamper at SAHPA headquarters on Friday 18th August.
5) First prize of a motor vehicle on the condition we exceed $30,000
6) All monies collected go to prize money, only transport costs
7) Prize money split for placings other than first are same as other
years, 40% to nominator, 60% to flyer, first prize split (flyer -
vehicle valued at $14,000, nominator $6,000)
8) Coober Pedy pool race - Any bird nominated for the Sires and paid
by 16th June will eligible to be re-nominated in a $10 pool on the
Coober Pedy race, there will be 3 prizes 1st 50% of pool, 2nd 30% of
pool and 3rd 20% of pool.
9) Nominations can be raced from any registered loft in the SAHPA
boundary, that is up to 10 birds can be placed in another flyers
loft. For example one flyer can have 10 of their own birds nominated
but also have other birds nominated in their loft by other local,
country or interstate breeders.
Please note : Due to virus outbreak we do NOT support bringing birds
in from interstate lofts but many members would already have birds
from before the outbreak interstate.
10) Marree Sires is being held 3 weeks after the Lyndhurst Young Bird
Classic so birds nominated for Sires can still race the YBC.
SA LONG DISTANCE RACING PIGEON CLUB
MARATHON CHALLENGE - ALICE SPRINGS 1320 KM NORTH OF ADELAIDE
See website www.sahpa.asn.au then Club Pages button - SALDC. Contact Gavin Harris on 0418 853 111 or Tim Fawcett on 0407 785 787.
Contact Gavin Harris
SAHPA Special Race Committee Mobile 0418 853 111